The Clean Technologies and Sustainable Industries Early College High School (Clean Tech ECHS) Field Experience Program is designed to prepare students for the daily tasks, requirements and work environment in ways that classroom education cannot. Through an unpaid field experience of 1-3 weeks and a minimum of 40 hours, students will have the opportunity to work on specific tasks and work assignments, and gain valuable work experience in a professional environment.
Work Assignments: Students will contribute to a real, meaningful work project that is aligned with his/her skill set. Work assignments will vary from site to site based on employer needs. Our field experience coordinators can work with businesses on identifying work assignments and tasks.
Examples of Work Assignments:
- Coding and website re-design
- Testing new applications/products/software
- Team consulting projects
- Client research and competitive analysis
- Designing and administering client surveys
- Social media/Communications strategy
- Assisting with a marketing campaign