Business Retention & Growth
SEDC is the lead organization for businesses looking to expand in Saratoga County because of our track record of success; our expertise and experience in working in New York State and Saratoga County specifically.
SEDC is a private sector, non-profit, consulting firm, established in 1978, that works to retain existing businesses while creating new jobs in Saratoga County, New York. SEDC is your first point of contact for business development in Saratoga County, New York. Our mission is to create jobs and diversify the tax base while improving the quality of life for the residents of Saratoga County. We accomplish this through the retention of existing business, attraction of new industry, and improving our product- Saratoga County, New York.
With a Board of successful businesspeople, and a staff of experts that understand what it takes to go into business and stay in business, the corporation brings a degree of experience that sets it apart from other non-profit economic development organizations.
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)