SEE Saratoga – SEDC’s Premier Platform for Site & Demographic Analysis - now with powerful mapping and an advanced demographics engine
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
SEDC Highlighted in Business in Focus We are delighted that Saratoga County and SEDC, led by it’s community partners, is highlighted throughout North America in the “Business in Focus” industry publication. Each month, Business in Focus reaches more than...
SEDC HELPS ATTRACT REUSE OF FORMER DiSIENA FURNITURE AS ENTREPRENEUR SPACE LED BY PRECISION VALVE & AUTOMATION
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 18, 2017 Media Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, email@example.com SEDC HELPS ATTRACT REUSE OF FORMER DiSIENA FURNITURE AS ENTREPRENEUR SPACE LED BY...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 29, 2017 Media Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, firstname.lastname@example.org SEDC WINS INCENTIVES FOR $3.225 MILLION IN CLIFTON PARK PROJECTS Collaboration with...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE October 16, 2017 Media Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, email@example.com SEDC PROMOTED INCENTIVES FOR $2.5 MILLION GREENFIELD MANUFACTURING EXPANSION to...
Syracuse, NY -- Announced just this April 2017 as part of its Advance Saratoga initiatives, Saratoga Economic Development Corporation’s (SEDC) Spark Saratoga startup incubator has already admitted 20 early-stage project companies for its advisory and...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries