SEE Saratoga – SEDC’s Premier Platform for Site & Demographic Analysis - now with powerful mapping and an advanced demographics engine
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
SEDC’s Spark Saratoga Startup Incubator and Early Stage Business Accelerator to Host Summer Mentor Series at Universal Preservation Hall and Saratoga CoWorks
Media Contact: Ryan Van Amburgh Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, firstname.lastname@example.org Saratoga Springs, NY - Summer in Saratoga has a lot to offer, including a growing hotbed of support for entrepreneurs ready to grow the next area...
$656K 10-year Savings Helps Retention of 144 Advanced Manufacturing Jobs FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE June 12, 2017 Media Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, email@example.com Saratoga Springs, NY -- Saratoga...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: May 25, 2017 For further information please contact: Charles V. Wait, Jr. Executive Vice-President (518) 584-5844 THE ADIRONDACK TRUST COMPANY CELEBRATES GRAND OPENING OF NEW LUTHER FOREST OFFICE Saratoga Springs, New York...The Adirondack Trust...
On Thursday June 15, 2017 at 7:45 am at the Hampton Inn in Saratoga Springs, Minich MacGregor Wealth Management is sponsoring an informational breakfast seminar on changes and updates to paid family leave. This 1 hour presentation, exclusively for CxOs, owners and...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries