Due to widening concern relating to the #Coronavirus, SEDC is implementing several interim steps designed to keep its staff, clients and members of the public #safe. Starting Tuesday, March 17th:
- SEDC will suspend in-person meetings and instead, conduct meetings via teleconference, video conference or telephone.
- SEDC will not be accepting walk-in visitors.
These decisions have been informed by the recommendations of public health experts and elected officials who are all working to mitigate the spread of this virus. We will continue to closely monitor this situation, re-evaluate our approach and keep you informed going forward. We aim to continue to be as responsive as possible during this period and to continue to work, focusing on a variety of projects and programs while recognizing that the main focus should – and will – be on combating COVID-19. We apologize for any inconvenience and appreciate your understanding and cooperation. Please feel free to contact us by email with any questions you might have.
Dennis Brobston – firstname.lastname@example.org
Tori Riley – email@example.com
Susan Rowland – firstname.lastname@example.org
Allyssa Wanser – email@example.com
The SEDC Staff is wishing you great health and sending you best wishes during COVID-19.
SEE Saratoga – SEDC’s Premier Platform for Site & Demographic Analysis - now with powerful mapping and an advanced demographics engine
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
A 5-YEAR ACTION PLAN
THAT CONTINUES TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH,
By Robin K. Cooper – Reporter, Albany Business Review Feb 13, 2020, 12:45pm EST Updated Feb 14, 2020, 9:00am EST Donal Byrne, founder of Big Red Barn Ltd. in Ireland, will decide in the next two months whether to open his first American...
June 28, 2019Contact: Dennis Brobstondbrobston@saratogaedc.com(518) 587-0945 SEDC Announces Major Partners to Join EDI2 SaratogaIndustry Leader & Silicon Valley based Cadence Design Systems, Inc., to Serve as Exclusive EDA Industry Partner, Provide...
Malta, New York Job Description: Are you a highly focused individual who excels at analyzing information, developing budgets, creating and maintaining vendor relationships, has precise reporting skills, and a love for estimating? MLB Construction Services, LLC is...
NEWS RELEASEFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEFEBRUARY 25, 2020Contact: Kimberli RelyeaBusiness Development Executive518.482.4000 firstname.lastname@example.org Accent Opens Newly Renovated Workplace Showroom in their 40th Year of Operation 3 Interstate Ave, Albany, New York,...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 13, 2018 Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945 email@example.com SEDC PROMOTES TWO PROJECTS DRIVING NEARLY $24M OF NEW INVESTMENT IN CLIFTON PARK Synergy...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries