SEE Saratoga – SEDC’s Premier Platform for Site & Demographic Analysis - now with powerful mapping and an advanced demographics engine
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
A 5-YEAR ACTION PLAN
THAT CONTINUES TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH,
"It wasn't the tools and trucks that interested me," said Joe Gross. "What interested me is the talent of the 95 employees we are bringing in." Click here to read more. Albany Business Review By Robin K. Cooper
"It is a huge undertaking that could bring sewer and natural gas to part of the county that has never had that," said Dennis Brobston, president of Saratoga Economic Development Corp. "It will open up a lot of commercial property to be developed." Click here to read...
The Indianapolis real estate developer wants to construct up to 3.5 million square feet of manufacturing, research and warehouse space on the same campus where GlobalFoundries operates its computer chip manufacturing plant. Click here to read more. Albany Business...
The company is under contract to buy a 64,000-square-foot warehouse and 4.5 acres in Clifton Park. Click here to read more. Albany Business Review By Robin K. Cooper
The planned location includes a restaurant with 239 indoor seats, additional patio seating and an outdoor bar pavilion. Click here to read more Albany Business Review By Michael DeMasi
The latest investment is driven by demand for Arnoff's final-mile household goods distribution, which warehouses and delivers kitchen cabinets, sinks, windows and other household goods for consumers who purchase products online. Click here to read more Albany...
The deal was announced Thursday as AgroChem president Rob DeMarco considers a potential expansion of the 34,000-square-foot factory in Saratoga Springs.
By Robin K. Cooper – Reporter, Albany Business Review Feb 13, 2020, 12:45pm EST Updated Feb 14, 2020, 9:00am EST Donal Byrne, founder of Big Red Barn Ltd. in Ireland, will decide in the next two months whether to open his first American...
SEDC’s 2022 Annual Golf Fundraiser
Malta, New York Job Description: Are you a highly focused individual who excels at analyzing information, developing budgets, creating and maintaining vendor relationships, has precise reporting skills, and a love for estimating? MLB Construction Services, LLC is...
NEWS RELEASEFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASEFEBRUARY 25, 2020Contact: Kimberli RelyeaBusiness Development Executive518.482.4000 firstname.lastname@example.org Accent Opens Newly Renovated Workplace Showroom in their 40th Year of Operation 3 Interstate Ave, Albany, New York,...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 13, 2018 Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945 email@example.com SEDC PROMOTES TWO PROJECTS DRIVING NEARLY $24M OF NEW INVESTMENT IN CLIFTON PARK Synergy...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries