- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
Saratoga Economic Development Corporation Enlists Community to Name its Entrepreneur & Early Stage Business Accelerator
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: Ryan Van Amburgh Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, email@example.com Saratoga Economic Development Corporation Enlists Community to Name its Entrepreneur & Early Stage Business Accelerator...
IgniteU NY is now accepting applications for the summer 2017 cohort! The IgniteU NY early-accelerator program is an eight-week experiential education program that combines customer discovery, business fundamentals, and mentorship. The program helps startups develop...
The Adirondack Samaritan Counseling Center in Hudson Falls has announced Performance Industrial, Inc. will receive one of this year's Ethics in Business Awards. A gala awards dinner will be held at the Queensbury Hotel on April 6th where the award will be given and...
The Clean Technologies and Sustainable Industries Early College High School (Clean Tech ECHS) Field Experience Program is designed to prepare students for the daily tasks, requirements and work environment in ways that classroom education cannot. Through an unpaid...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries