SEE Saratoga – SEDC’s Premier Platform for Site & Demographic Analysis - now with powerful mapping and an advanced demographics engine
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
A 5-YEAR ACTION PLAN
THAT CONTINUES TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH,
June 28, 2019Contact: Dennis Brobstondbrobston@saratogaedc.com(518) 587-0945 SEDC Announces Major Partners to Join EDI2 SaratogaIndustry Leader & Silicon Valley based Cadence Design Systems, Inc., to Serve as Exclusive EDA Industry Partner, Provide...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE December 13, 2018 Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945 email@example.com SEDC PROMOTES TWO PROJECTS DRIVING NEARLY $24M OF NEW INVESTMENT IN CLIFTON PARK Synergy...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE November 27, 2018 Contact: Michael P. Murray, Director of Marketing Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP (518) 487-7766 firstname.lastname@example.org Whiteman Osterman & Hanna Named a Tier 1 Firm by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 22, 2018 Media Contact: Carolyn Slovic Marketing Manager Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP (518) 487-7748 | email@example.com WHITEMAN OSTERMAN & HANNA LLP ANNOUNCES NEW ASSOCIATE ALBANY, N.Y. (May 22, 2018) –...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries