SEE Saratoga – SEDC’s Premier Platform for Site & Demographic Analysis - now with powerful mapping and an advanced demographics engine
- 24-7 web-based platform accessible from Desktop, Tablet and Mobile operating systems
- Easily navigated to search available sites and buildings with a rich set of mapping capabilities and demographic data, including (but not limited to):
- Labor Force
- Major Employers
- Spending Potential
- Population by Age, ethnicity, married, families
- Education levels
- Quality of Life Index
- Access to ESRI library of data
- Export info to share via E-mail, Social Media, or Print
- Customize a Site or Building Fact Sheet
- Multiple Mapping layers to include (but not limited to):
- Capture layered data such as railroads, ports, hospitals
- Corporate Directory
- Drive time radius displayed or exported associated with each site
- Soil Surveys
- Upload your site sales materials
- Post your listings (request login credentials)
A 5-YEAR ACTION PLAN
THAT CONTINUES TO ACCELERATE ECONOMIC GROWTH,
SEDC Leading Bold New First in Nation Initiative to Propel Innovation and Job Growth in Saratoga & Capital Region
SEDC Leading Bold New First in Nation Initiative to Propel Innovation and Job Growth in Saratoga & Capital Region EDI2 Saratoga Will Accelerate Integrated Circuit and Electronic System Design Drivers to Economic Productivity Founding Partners include...
Just one year ago last April we launched Saratoga’s only entrepreneur incubator and accelerator, Spark Saratoga. It's goal was to promote and retain talent iwith support of our many skilled members. The Spark Saratoga platform is now leveraging...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 12, 2018 Media Contact: Dennis Brobston, President Saratoga Economic Development Corporation (518) 587-0945, email@example.com SEDC PROMOTES MORE NEW COMMERCIAL SPACE FOR BUSINESS IN MALTA $2.5 Million Private...
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE May 22, 2018 Media Contact: Carolyn Slovic Marketing Manager Whiteman Osterman & Hanna LLP (518) 487-7748 | firstname.lastname@example.org WHITEMAN OSTERMAN & HANNA LLP ANNOUNCES NEW ASSOCIATE ALBANY, N.Y. (May 22, 2018) – Whiteman Osterman &...
The center of the world’s richest marketplace, located at the Crossroads of Northeast North America
- 150 miles from New York City, Boston and Montreal
- 54% of the US and Canadian populations and 60% of their industries are located within one day’s shipping time (800 miles)
- One of the fastest growing and lowest taxed counties in New York State
- Home of GlobalFoundries